1. We won’t share your personal data e.g. e-mail ID or Contact Number, with any third party not related with Rojo Tour and Travel.
2. We won't use your email ID and name other than sending information about a Rojo Tour and Travel trip or to send you a newsletter (that you would have signed up for).
3. Our newsletter will always include a link for opting out anytime. As soon as you opt -out we will remove your e-mail ID from our database.
4. Rojo Tour and Travel collects personal information only to the extent necessary to deliver the services, products, or information you, or an agent or other passenger booking on your behalf, request.
5. Rojo Tour and Travel, either directly or through our agency and booking partners collects, holds, uses and discloses, only as necessary the personal information provided from our customers and others in the course of offering services or providing services to you. The colle ction of your personal information is done only to allow us to provide services to you as requested.
6. We may also collect personal information, including contact information, if you elect to enter a contest or sweepstakes with us, to subscribe to our newsletter, which we will use only to provide you with the service you have requested.
7. Rojo Tour and Travel collects personal information from those individuals applying for employment or similar positions at Rojo Tour and Travel to the extent necessary to (a) identify the individual and (b) evaluate their suitability for the position applied for. This information may include name, contact information, educational and employment background, criminal record information, residency and/or citizenship information, and other information necessary for us to screen potential employees and staff.
8. We may display advertisements on the website, which may lead you to some external website. We are not responsible for the content of the external website.
11. Rojo Tour and Travel used Veritrans as third party payment gateway the security of your credit card data by the following measures: All online payments are submitted over a secured socket layer (SSL). Credit card information is transmitted immediately to a payment gateway solution via an encr ypted port. Rojo Tour and Travel does not store your credit card number in any of our systems; it is used only within the context of the transaction then destroyed upon receipt from an acquiring bank. All credit card payments receive an identification number that is proof of the transaction's acceptance into the banking system. This identification number can be used to trace any transaction back to the c redit card issuer (for example, the bank that issued the MasterCard or VISA credit card).